10. Put your music player on duffle and put the first 10 songs that play
Breathe Carolina - Sellouts
Marianas Trench - Vertigo
Marianas Trench - Push
Howie Day - Collide
Beyonce feat. Jay-z - Drunk Love
Tyler Hilton - Missing You
Justin Timberlake - Not A Bad Thing
Modern English - I Melt With You
Keith Urban - Cop Car
Panic At The Disco - The Ballad If Mona Lisa
1. People who cough or sneeze and don’t cover their mouths and then touch something afterwards. Super gross !!
2. Feet. People with gross sweaty, black feet from wearing sandals all day, or jist people with the most smelliest stench of feet. EWW !!
3. People waste their food or alcohol. Cause it’s like there thtowi ng there money away. It’s not a big one to me but it’s up there.
4. People who like to talk during movies. It’s the most irratating thing ever. If you want to talk to me talk to me after the movie. I came to watch thr movie not hear you talk the whole time.
5. When the bus is late. It’s sooo annoying especially when i have somewhere to be. It’s either late, too ealry, or doesn’t come at the time it says it’s suppose to then you gotta wait for the next one. Soooo annoying.
Some of the mainstreem music is alright cause i do listen to some of it. But the only problem to me with mainstream music is that it gets annoying really fast. So then i just stick to the bands that people don’t really know. Which is the stuff that i luvv. :D
for one get over yourself your not hot what so ever nor do i like you. we no longer can be friends cause you can’t get over me. you have a girlfriend who i actually like but you still can’t get over the fact that we broke up and i don’t want to get back together with you. i don’t know if you noticed but no one close to me actually likes you. My parents, my sister, and all of my bestfriends hate you. so there is no chance in us ever getting back together. you should just stick with your girlfriend. cause as far as i’m concerned we aren’t friends or anything right now. your the only ex who has issues with being friends. you have such a big ego that it’s not even attractive anymore.
“Never apologize for how you feel. No one can control how they feel. The sun doesn’t apologize for being the sun. The rain doesn’t say sorry for falling. Feelings just are.”— Iain S. Thomas, Intentional Dissonance (via forlovers)